Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Resources

Most of the resources on the Frontier Girls and Quest sites will be moving over to Curiosity Untamed to make them easier to find and search.  It will also help consolidate resources so everything is available to both programs.

• Thanks 1

Badge requirements will only be available via a paid membership on either the Frontier Girls or Quest websites.  Only free resources will be available on Curiosity Untamed.

So if you have a paid membership would you have access to the badges on Curiosity Untamed?

Everything on Curiosity Untamed is free of charge.  Badge requirements and membership only resources will still be on the Frontier Girls and Quest websites.  The main websites are just becoming too full and so finding resources is difficult.  I plan to get the main websites down to just the actual programming, forms, badge tracking software etc. and move all crafts, games, ceremonies, songs, meeting plans, etc. to Curiosity Untamed where I can more easily categorize them.  The 'How To" stuff to actually participate will still be on the main websites, but all the extra ideas will be on Curiosity Untamed.  For example the entire list of badge requirements for the Bubbles badge will be on the main website, but Curiosity Untamed may have various bubble crafts, science projects or field trip ideas posted to help you earn the badge.

• Thanks 1

It is posted on the Frontier Girls website under the Our Program tab.  On Quest it is under the About Us tab.  I always post links on the Facebook group when I post them and email them as well.