Sign in to follow this  
sarvinnaddi

Earning badges at a higher level

My goal is to earn a wow award at every level starting from dolphin I have pretty much completed my wow award for the butterfly level and I still have a whole year as a butterfly left.I was wondering if I could start working on badges for the eagle level.While I was still a butterfly.

• Like 1

I am also a butterfly. My troop does a badge banquet every six months. In fall I will be a eagle. After are badge banquet in April I will start mostly earning badges for the eagle level except the few I want as a butterfly. That way when I become an eagle I will have badges in the eagle level. Also this six months  since I also already have the WOW award too. I have made my focus not on  badges, but trying to earn higher awards. Just a thought I hope this makes sense if not just ask.

• Like 1

That makes perfect sense and I am only two badges away from earning my wow award  and 3 more life skill requirements away from earning my emerald award and I still have a whole year of butterfly left.

• Like 1

That's cool! I wish I knew you in real life you seem like an awesome person! I think I am only 1 requirement away from having the life Skills Requirement. It is the observation walking one. I haven't done it yet since it is still winter and cold out. What  all rewards do you have if you don't mind me asking?

• Like 1

Fruit of the spirit, liberty ,make a difference, leadership , and discovery. That is one of the requirements I Have Left I have that one ironing and shop budget and cook a whole meal.Then I have earned life skills.

Have you looked into the new awards? The Outdoor and STEAM Awards are not required for the Gem but you could spend the next year working on those requirements. Also, you could earn another WOW or Make a Difference Award. Check out the Majors as well! 🙂

• Like 1