Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Life Skills Requirements

This is one of the requirements for the Butterfly level Life Skills achievement. It is cold out and not great for walking.  I was wondering if I should just wait in till it is warm outside or if there is an alternative, but I also don't want to do less of a job because it is cold out. Your thoughts?

"Demonstrate your ability to observe things around you. First, walk ¼ mile and try to remember how many cars you saw, what color they were, what type, where were they parked, etc.  Walk it again and pay attention to the people you see. Were they male or female, what were they wearing how old were they, how tall, what color hair did they have, what color eyes, etc. Walk it a third time and observe the buildings.  How many stories were they, how many doors and windows did each one have, what color was the main building, what color was the trim, did they pitched roofs or flat, etc. In times of war, crime, and emergencies, good observation skills become critical. To pass this requirement you do not need to have a perfect memory of everything you see. You DO need to understand the importance of observing things around you and how these details may be important in an emergency."

Yes I could get one of  my parents to drive me. That is a good idea thanks. 

• Like 1

Driving would be fine.  The goal behind the requirement is to learn to be observant as it comes in handy during emergencies.